Current News

Friday, November 19, 2010

Snow and Snowshoeing in the Wasatch.

I had the chance to get out and do some snowshoeing at the end of last week. Well, a lot of snowshoeing, actually. I went out Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. What can I say? As soon as I discovered snowshoeing as a form of winter recreation, I was hooked and as soon as the first snow of this season fell, I was out playing in it. Believe it or not, last year was the first time I'd ever even been on a pair of snowshoes. Now, I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do! I've already started a list of all the trails I plan to snowshoe this season.

I spent Thursday and Sunday on the Days Fork trail, accessed through The Spruces Campground in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Here are some photos taken of the Day's Fork area where I spent most of my time. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment